Exhibit B – Restoration / Build Guidelines
· We only work on the models in the Muscle Car Photo Index per our discretion.
· Together we create a draft restoration estimation / build sheet or build plan & cost estimate.
· You apply to our restoration / build program and we accept your project at our discretion.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason and without warning.
· We can store your vehicle while it’s on our waiting list. Storage is billed to customer at retail cost.
· You review, approve and sign our Restoration / Build Services Agreement including Exhibits A, B and C.
· Large restorations require a one week’s labor refundable deposit. Builds require half down of build estimate.
· At our discretion we arrange for pick up and shipping of your vehicle on certain projects.
· All vehicles are photographed, appraised and insured as is, including parts.
· All vehicles are taken completely apart. All parts are photographed and stored.
· Old parts are tagged, bagged and placed in customer-billed storage.
· Each project has it’s own separate and private storage unit. Storage is billed to customer at retail cost.
· If we transport things locally between shops, storage, sublet vendors, etc. with our equipment it is FREE.
· Suspension will be removed and any required sublet work done by select vendor of our choice.
· All restorations / builds are “frame-off” and may include rotisserie work as needed.
· All original restoration vehicles are stripped down to bare metal, usually by media blasting.
· Sublet media blasting work will be done by select vendor of our choice.
· Actual FIXED PRICE WRITTEN QUOTE or Restoration / Build Estimation / Budget is created.
· Overall budget and timeframe are reviewed and agreed to between us.
· You approve plan and submit payment in full for parts, supplies and sublet in advance.
· We only use the highest quality parts, especially complete sheet metal panels along factory lines.
· We do restorations and builds on a COST PLUS BASIS. We only charge $75 per labor hour plus our retail cost on everything else; parts,
materials, supplies, and sublet work straight off receipts with ZERO mark up.
· Build updates and photos and Restoration updates, invoices, receipt totals are sent WEEKLY via email.
· Builds / Restorations are final audited to the last penny / total cost once complete based on retail receipts.
· Project and Parts management, local internal transport, and appraisals are included at NO CHARGE.
· Once majority of parts and supplies arrive and are accepted by us work begins pending labor availability.
· All steps of our restoration / build process will be followed on all projects, approved in advance per agreed to plan.
· Invoices are due upon receipt. Wires and checks preferred. Credit Card optional, 5% cash discount forfeited.
· We select, assign and manage a team of all-star technicians for your project at our discretion.
· Labor is billed in arrears WEEKLY at only $75 per hour for actual time worked.
· Labor times will be based on Restoration / Build Estimation / Budget Sheet / Plan.
· Pre-paid restoration labor and/or parts, etc. will be credited on each week’s billing.
· Sublet engine, transmission and rear end work will be done by select vendor of our choice.
· Sheet metal panels will be replaced along factory lines, welds and connection points, unless otherwise agreed.
· Panel adhesive, seam sealer, and undercoat will be used, unless otherwise agreed.
· The entire vehicle will be test fitted, block sanded, sealed, and wet sanded per our discretion.
· Reassembly will follow agreed to estimate / plan. Unused new parts will be returned, unless otherwise agreed.
· We don’t throw away any old parts, unless otherwise agreed. They belong to you. We don’t buy or sell parts.
· Interior installation may require sublet work by select vendor of our choice, per estimate / plan.
· New wiring, plumbing, weatherstrip, glass, and seals will be used throughout, unless otherwise agreed.
· At the customer’s option the engine will be tested at the Dyno shop. Results will be shared.
· Exhaust, alignment and A/V sublet work will be done by select vendor of our choice.
· Final details and professional detailing may include some sublet work at select vendor of our choice.
· We review and agree that project is complete. We provide written appraisal for insurance at our discretion.
· Deposit/s and all payments are credited against final total invoice, which is due prior to delivery.
· Payment in full at $75 per hour plus retail cost on everything else is due prior vehicle release.
· Oklahoma State and U.S. Law allows us to hold, title, and sell vehicles to recover an unpaid service invoice.
· At our discretion we will arrange for vehicle delivery back to you.
· You receive America’s ONLY FOREVER Restoration Warranty.
Copyright (C) 2015 www.brandnewmusclecar.com and Brand New Muscle Car
Thank you! Brand New Muscle Car